Caplugs Evergreen offers a wide variety of columns for use in drug extractions, HPLC sample preparation, general chromatography work and applications and other research procedures. Our Surety Columns® and Sera-Separa® series are specifically designed for use in fibrin removal and macro particles from serum to prevent line clogging.
Variety of styles and sizes to fit your needs
- Surety Columns® fit directly onto most round, conical and standard bottom serum cups
- Sera-Separa® are inserted directly into blood tubes for filtering
- Some columns are available in additional colors including light-shielding amber
- Polystyrene columns are glass-clear and appropriate for use with mild acidic (except oxidizing acids) and alkali solutions
- Polypropylene columns are contact-transparent, more chemically-resistant and appropriate for use with organic solvents and stronger acids (except oxidizing acids) and alkalis